What is Fast-track Rapid Publication System?
To facilitate speedy publication we offer a Fast Track- Rapid Publication System in which the decision on manuscript will be conveyed within fifteen working days (the article publishing time remains the same).
Why to publish in Fast Track?
Many Reasons to go for speedy Publication..
• For academic promotion & tenure
• To meet thesis deadline
• To win grant proposals
• To meet research funds deadline
• To publish second in a row publication and most importantly
• Because the findings are deemed important.
How the quality will be maintained?
We at A-JPT assure100 % open access & peer review. The journal has also implemented the Rapid Open Review System (ORS) to support and boost the process of rapid publication maintaining the quality of article input. In ORS the users enrolled as author can directly post their valuable comments on published articles. The comments approved by editorial staff will be displayed on the website.
Fees for Publication:
Note that Fast-track System comes with additional charge for publication. A-JPT does not have any income source like subscription charges or as annual membership charges for author (s). Therefore, A-JPT needs to bear the expenses of production and maintenance costs by collecting article Processing charges (APC) from author, authors' institutes or research funding bodies. We have kept very low APC so that authors, authors’ institutes or research funding bodies can handle the publication fees.
• ensure the quality of the material they publish;
• champion freedom of expression;
• maintain the integrity of the academic record;
• preclude business needs from compromising intellectual standards;
• always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Sr.No Heading Rate 1. Article Processing Charges for Indian Authors INR 3550/- 2. Authors from South Asian Nations (Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan) USD 150/- 3. Authors from other Asian Countries USD 250/- 4. Authors from developing countries (Hinari Classification Group B countries) USD 100/- 5. Authors from developing countries (Hinari Classification Group A countries) USD 50/- 6. Authors, institutions and Research funding Bodies from developed countries USD 550/-